Bell MOTO-3 Classic Yellow HelmetBell
LIMITED STOCK IN AUSTRALIA
The New Moto 3 inYellow
Bell introduced a full-face off-road motorcycle helmet in 1971 and named the design the Moto 3. The helmet was the first of its kind and was created specifically for off-road riders. The helmet had snaps to attach a peak visor and an eye-port that was big and wide enough to accommodate large dirt bike goggles. Needless to say, this helmet became very popular, very quickly.
The decision to relaunch the Moto 3 was wise. The helmet will appeal to a wide range of people, especially with the new safety features built-in. You can expect a lot from the modern Moto 3 helmet, including:
- Design and build that’s up to the most modern ECE standards.
- New, resilient materials that provide increased protection and durability.
- Familiar design with a 5-snap visor, the wide goggle port, and the recognizable chin bar.
- Chin vents and double D ring stap closure
- Retro style that fits different kinds of tastes and preferences.
To obtain correct helmet size, measure the circumference of your head, about 2.5 cm above your eyebrows and just above your ears (about where a headband would fit). Match your centimetre measurement to the chart below. If you happen to be between sizes, choose the next larger size. Your helmet should fit snugly on your head similar to a cap, but be fairly firm on the cheeks as they will bed in after a short period of time.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS AN APPROXIMATE GUIDE AND NOT EXACT. THE SHAPE OF YOUR HEAD IS AS IMPORTANT AS YOUR HEAD MEASUREMENT WHICH MAY AFFECT FINAL FIT
XS S M L XL XXL
53-54cm 55-56cm 57-58cm 59-60cm 61-62cm 63-64cm