Moto-3 Custom Checkers - KDS Designs and SuusBell
1 of 1 Size -M, Custom Painted Moto-3 by KDS Designs.
Bell introduced a full-face off-road motorcycle helmet in 1971 and named the design the Moto 3. The helmet was the first of its kind and was created specifically for off-road riders. The helmet had snaps to attach a peak visor and an eye-port that was big and wide enough to accommodate large dirt bike goggles. Needless to say, this helmet became very popular, very quickly.
The decision to relaunch the Moto 3 was wise. The helmet will appeal to a wide range of people, especially with the new safety features built-in. You can expect a lot from the modern Moto 3 helmet, including:
- Design and build that’s up to the most modern ECE standards.
- New, resilient materials that provide increased protection and durability.
- Familiar design with a 5-snap visor, the wide goggle port, and the recognizable chin bar.
- Chin vents and double D ring stap closure
- Retro style that fits different kinds of tastes and preferences.